Tracking Acccess Marine Gangway
Safe Harbor Marine is the leading manufacturer of custom tracking gangways for dockside access to ships and barges. Tracking gangways move along tracks on the dock and can be secured in place to provide safe transport between ship and dock. The gangways can be designed to be raised vertically to meet the varying levels of ships or barges and with fixed or pivoting mounts. Multiple ramps offer efficient loading and offloading of cargo. Safe Harbor’s tracking gangways are built to the highest safety standards and provide superior fall protection for your employers during operations.
Our engineers are experts in marine gangway design, with the application knowledge to ensure that your custom tracking gangway meets your exact application requirements. We specialize in custom designs and have the capability to design and manufacture your tracking gangway to meet your requirements while meeting your budget and delivery deadline. Our tracking gangways provide heavy duty performance for applications ranging from single point access for barges to multi-point loading for container ships.
Safe Harbor’s tracking gangways are constructed to withstand heavy use and are available in a wide range of sizes and styles to handle the capacity and ship access points you require for your application. Features of our tracking gangways include:
- Horizontal tracking along custom dockside rails
- Vertical lifting to provide access to various levels of the barge or ship
- Fixed or pivoting mounts
- Manual, pneumatic or hydraulic controls for horizontal and vertical movement
- Single or multiple ramp configurations
- Ramp configurations to handle your cargo weight requirements
- Full safety and fall protection systems, including rails, safety cages and braking systems
- Heavy duty wheels
- Variety of cleat styles to allow for more secure footing at steeper angles
- Construction using stainless steel, brass and aluminum alloys specifically designed to for use in marine and saltwater environments with welded joints that are corrosion- and saltwater-resistant
Our tracking gangways meet OSHA and OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) standards and can be manufactured to meet industry standards if required.
At Safe Harbor Marine, we are committed to providing you with the solution to your personnel and cargo loading and unloading challenge. We will work with you to design and manufacture a tracking gangway that will meet your exact requirements and will continue to perform well for many years. We support our products with superior customer service that will ensure that you are satisfied with your Safe Harbor Marine tracking gangway.