LNG Marine Loading Arm
What is an LNG Marine Loading Arm?
An LNG marine loading arm, also known as a cryogenic marine loading arm, transfers liquid natural gas from ship to ship or ship to shore. Cryogenic marine loading arms are specifically designed to handle the structural requirements of transferring liquefied natural gas (LNG) to temperatures down to -164 degrees Celsius.
Loading Arm Features
- Rigid pantograph links
- Self-lubricating bushes
- Stainless steel hydraulic lines and fittings
- Loading arm balance using hydraulics or counterweights
- Structurally supported stainless steel & carbon steel product pipe
- Electro-hydraulic with the option of trailing lead or wireless remote control operation
- Fixed or rail/track mounting
- Optional safety features include quick connect/disconnect couplings (QC/DC), emergency release systems (ERS), and overreach alarm to notify the operator when the loading arm is exceeding the working envelope
- OCIMF compliant
Materials Offered for LNG Marine Loading Arms
Safe Harbor manufactures LNG Marine loading arms in the following materials:
- Aluminum LNG Marine Loading Arms
- Stainless Steel LNG Marine Loading Arms
- Galvanized Steel LNG Marine Loading Arms
Common Applications for Cryogenic Marine Loading Arms
The loading and unloading of liquefied natural gases can be dangerous and hazardous. The LNG marine loading arms from Safe Harbor Marine provides a safe transfer of LNG from a vessel ship to terminal tanks or loading LNG from vessel to vessel.
Why Safe Harbor Marine?
Safe Harbor Marine is a leading LNG marine loading arm manufacturer, and our team has experience designing loading arms that are able to handle your specific marine application. Our loading arms are osha-certified and OCIMF compliant, and these products are designed with your employees’ safety in mind. Contact us today for a quote!