LPG Marine Loading Arm
What is an LPG Marine Loading Arm?
An LPG loading arm is designed to transfer refined products, crude oil, chemicals, slurries, and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG). They can cover operating temperatures from -50 degrees to +200 degrees Celsius. These petroleum fuel transfer & chemical loading arms are used to avoid hazards from occurring while transferring these products.
Loading Arm Features
- Arm diameters range from 4" to 24"
- Rigid pantograph links
- Self-lubricating bushes
- Stainless steel hydraulic lines and fittings
- Loading arm balance using hydraulics or counterweights
- Structurally supported stainless steel & carbon steel product pipe
- Electro-hydraulic with the option of trailing lead or wireless remote control operation
- Fixed or rail/track mounting
- Optional safety features include quick connect/disconnect couplings (QC/DC), emergency release systems (ERS), and overreach alarm to notify operator when the loading arm is exceeding the working envelope
- OCIMF compliant
Materials Offered for LPG Marine Loading Arms
Safe Harbor manufactures LPG Marine loading arms in the following materials:
- Aluminum LPG Marine Loading Arms
- Stainless Steel LPG Marine Loading Arms
- Galvanized Steel LPG Marine Loading Arms
Common Applications for Chemical & Petroleum Loading Arms
The loading and unloading of liquefied petroleum gas can be dangerous and hazardous. The LPG marine loading arm is most widely used for loading and unloading liquified petroleum gas from barges, ships, or tankers.
Why Safe Harbor Marine?
Safe Harbor Marine is a leading LPG marine loading arm supplier, and our team designs marine loading arms that are capable of handling your specific marine application. Our loading arms are osha-certified and OCIMF compliant, and these products are designed with your employees’ safety in mind. Contact us today for a quote!