Marine & Petroleum Loading Arms
Woodfield Marine Loading Arms
Safe Harbor Marine, in partnership with Customer Transfer Solutions (CTS), distributes marine loading arms manufactured by Woodfield Systems, Ltd, a global leader in the industry. We offer loading arms designed to transfer a wide range of products from ambient to cryogenic materials, from docks, floating barges or off shore platforms, to ships or barges.
Petroleum & Chemical Loading Arms
Ambient loading arms are designed to transfer refined products, crude oil, chemicals, slurries and liquefied petroleum gas (LPG); and can cover operating temperatures from -50 degrees to +200 degrees Celsius. Arm diameters ranges from 4" to 24" These petroleum & chemical loading arms are used to avoid hazards from occurring while transferring these products.
Cryogenic Marine Loading Arm
Cryogenic marine loading arms are specifically designed to handle the structural requirements of transferring liquefied natural gas (LNG) to temperatures down to -164 degrees Celsius.
Woodfield Systems Marine Loading Arms Features:
- Structurally supported stainless steel & carbon steel product pipe
- Rigid pantograph links
- Self-lubricating bushes
- Stainless steel hydraulic lines and fittings
- Loading arm balance using hydraulics or counterweights
- Electro-hydraulic with option of trailing lead or wireless remote control operation
- Fixed or rail/track mounting
- Optional safety features include quick connect/disconnect couplings (QC/DC), emergency release systems (ERS), and overreach alarm to notify operator when the loading arm is exceeding the working envelope
- OCIMF compliant
Safe Harbor Marine's experienced engineers and manufacturing team have the industry and application knowledge to design a marine loading arm system that will meet your exact specifications and will be delivered on time and on budget. Contact us today for a quote!