Mounted Gangways & Track Gangways
Mounted Gangways & Safety Access Equipment
We offer a range of mounted marine gangways, ramps, and bridges to provide a custom solution for your application. Safe Harbor Marine’s mounting options provide the functionality you need to ensure your marine access product performs to your requirements.
Safety Equipment Fixed Mount Gangway Options:
- Fixed Mounting – Used for gangways, bridges, and ramps that do not require pivoting during operation. Fixed mount gangways, fixed dock ladders, and fixed platform ladders provide secure, safe access for personnel.
- Pivot Mounting – Used for applications that require some variation in positioning, or spotting, the gangway or ramp for operation. Pivoting mounts can be powered with pneumatic or hydraulic controls for exact placement and can be used with tracking mounts.
- Track Mounting – Tracking mounts provide movement along a track to facilitate placement of the gangway and ramp for loading and unloading. Pneumatic and hydraulic controls and pivot mounts are available with tracking mount options.
- Wheels/Rolling – Used for applications that require flexible positioning of the gangway or ramp, wheel mounts allow the gangway to roll on the vessel deck. Rolling boat ramps allow for easy and safe cargo transfer and personnel access onto a ship or barge.
- Power Options – We offer manual, pneumatic and hydraulic controls for our pivoting, tracking and wheel mount gangways and ramps. Our engineering staff can recommend the most effective power option for your application. Hydraulic controls use biodegradable oil to meet environmental standards. Telescoping ramps and gangways are designed with easy extension and retraction capabilities.
As part of our turnkey custom design, our experienced engineering staff will work with you to select the mounting options that will meet your application requirements and ensure the safe, reliable performance you expect from Safe Harbor Marine products. Contact us today for all of your marine track mounted gangways & marine access system needs!