Marine Loading Bridges - Aluminum Boat Ramps
Safe Harbor Marine, a leading manufacturer of custom marine equipment, offers custom ramps and bridges for commercial and industrial applications. Our high-quality ramps and bridges are used for applications as diverse as:
- Boat launches
- Access ramps
- Loading ramps
- Access between docks
- Access to platforms and walkways on ships and platforms.
Our marine loading ramps and bridges are designed and manufactured for your application and are constructed to meet your exact requirements while providing full safety features. Portable and permanent designs are available.
Safe Harbor’s engineers have the experience and application knowledge to design a bridge or ramp for your application, whether you need to provide your personnel with access to bridges and walkways for equipment maintenance or easy access between docks for boat owners at your marina. We specialize in custom designs and have the capabilities to design and manufacture your ramp or bridge to your exact specifications, delivered on time and on budget.
Our aluminum boat ramps and bridges are used by offshore platforms and refineries, naval vessels and transport ships, barges, cargo vessels, container ships, and marinas. We offer post and diagonal, V-truss, solid beam, and king post ramps. Our bridges have the capacity to handle a wide range of weights to accommodate your operation, from personnel to cargo. They are available in a wide range of sizes and styles. The features of our ramps and bridges include:
- Custom lengths and widths based on your application.
- Decking in aluminum sheet, treadplate, open grating or extruded decking to provide easy transport of cargo with maximum safety
- Variety of cleat styles to allow for more secure footing at steeper angles and increase the load distribution of your cargo
- Construction using steel and aluminum alloys specifically designed for use in marine and saltwater environments with welded joints that are corrosion- and saltwater-resistant
- Full safety features, including handrails, rubber treads where applicable and secure mountings.
Our ramps and bridges meet OSHA and OSHA Voluntary Protection Program (VPP) standards and can be manufactured to meet industry standards if required.
At Safe Harbor Marine, we are committed to providing you with the solution to your access and cargo handling challenge. We will work with you to design and manufacture the ramp or bridge that will meet your exact requirements and will continue to perform well for many years. We support our products with superior customer service that will ensure that you are satisfied with your Safe Harbor Marine ramp or bridge.